Monday Mystereum Tarot Mayhem
So, if you are similar to me and a lot of other Tarot readers, sometimes we see and read things in simple images, in a tree, in a group of people. Well, I thought, what the heck, it’s Monday and I woke up on the bright side. Why not read the 1st 5 spams in my spam email folder. Heck, they’re free.
Spam Email As Alchemy? Serendipitous inquiries? Sure!
So, here is my reading of the 1st five spam emails that were in my spam folder this morning.
Card 1 ~ Male Enhancement. Do you want to increase your ejaculate volume?
10 of Pentacles
- The 10 of Pentacles indicates prosperity and close relationships. A love of inheritances is also indicated. . .the kind you were born with! YOU! Practical stability and the tangibly material, physical world may be vibrantly infusing your intuition. Meld close relationships and prosperity. Enjoy this time of ties and enrichment where you celebrate your inborn inheritances!
- So, it is indicated to be waaaayyyyy better to view my relationship with myself and others AS a form of prosperity, and be good with the solidity of what I have.
- Alternate reading = You have plenty. If you want to enhance something, take wallet-enhancer pills.
Card 2 ~ Easy Insurance. Do you need a $250k life insurance policy?
10 of Wands
- The 10 of Wands indicates courage shown along your path. There is an agility and a wonderfully strong balance of all you carry indicated. Here you may easily tow everything with the grace of your own body. Each twilight sky prefigures the coming of the night just as dawn loves the promise of the coming day. Love your wonderful new challenges as the twilight and dawn love the night and the day!
- Notice you are carrying 10 wands and moving forward. Heck, carrying 10 wands without dropping them is a feat in itself. No matter the precarious nature of your balance, keep your energy moving forward without adding anything. You have a complete bundle already. So, nope, thanks for the offer.
Card 3 ~ Yaz Injury.
What?!! Yaz? I LOVED that band in the 80’s! “Only You” off of “Upstairs At Eric’s” is still the bees knees all pollinated n stuff. Ok Ok, back to playing along, I’ll pull a card
Queen of Cups
- The Queen of Cups indicates harmony in your emotional and intuitive realms. Relying on inner guidance and a flowing inner perspective that is thick and rich is also indicated. Your natural leadership is taking charge in matters of your inner life. Draw upon the wisdom of the ages with your emotions. This is a time when your strong imagination and creativity may sense hidden depths not readily apparent! Expressing your emotions confidently is indicated at this time.
- So, thanks for the offer, but I think I’ll worry not a bit about injury regardless of what you name it, and concern myself more with going to YouTube and listening to “Only You” from “Upstairs at Eric’s.” I won’t use 20/20 hindsight, though . . . the head in butt vision. You tend to bump into stuff in that Yoga posture. Plus, it’s dark and hard to see. Eyes are open even if behind a blindfold. Trust your vision and you’ll avoid injury.
Card 4 ~ Affordable Health Rates. Insurance killing your wallet?
10 of Swords
- The 10 of Swords indicates ruin and anguish, both physical pain and otherwise. Also indicated is letting yourself know that the worst has already passed. Rock bottom is a strong place to stand. Look up! Anything visible is probably something better, You have pulled through. take a big breath. Phewww!
- So, the dog days of doing that are over. Anything looks better from here! I’ll look for those wallet enhancer pills instead.
Card 5 ~ Your Faith And Love In One. Do you know how to meet Christian Singles?
4 of Cups
- The 4 of Cups indicates seeing one’s desires manifesting in the first signs of their success. Good fortune and good luck are also indicated. A pause is indicated which can be seen as stagnation on one hand. On the other hand, though, there is a still and powerful observation present out of a thorough responsibility to what is being done at this time. Focus your sense of responsibility at this time that is indicated to be thorough and inherent.
- Hmmm, 4’s would indicate to stop worrying about the labels and live instead. Look at the new Cup born of the volcano. A treasure of the earth! Grapes come to mind. Hmmm, thinking about communion and singing, “la la la they drink grape juice and I drink wine . . . Thank God I’m a Methodist.” WAIT! Phew! I USED to be. No Welches in sight, but who’s SHE?!!
Thanks for playing along on today’s Monday Mystereum Tarot Mayhem!
Have a great week!
Tomorrow will be eTarot For Tips Tuesday!
All images and text (c)2010, 2011, 2012 Jordan Hoggard
Tarot in the Land of Mystereum is available signed by the author at www.jordanhoggard.com
There are only four 1.5″ x 2.5″ copper Tarot Birth Card pieces of magic left at www.jordanhoggard.com
Groc the videos at www.youtube.com/drawsalotmore