Welcome to Weekly Tarot Inspired Questions
by Jordan Hoggard
Weekly Tarot Inspired Questions, the Mystereum way
Click the Card Back below this Week’s Featured Video.
Rivetingly rockin’ so I featured it again, again!
I am honored to be a part of Tarosophy Tarot Association’s wonderful video!… and, the music just builds to Inspiring!
Weekly Tarot Inspired Questions
Enjoy this week’s exercises of questions to build sanctuaries for you to engage your life more fully.
If you know your Moon and Rising Signs (Ascendant / ASC), read those Tarot Inspired Questions, too. I find them to be most helpful in composing a more applicable Tarot card and Astro combo that more resonantly works with your overall personality. And, if you’re like me and have your Moon conjunct your ASC in the same sign, do them twice or simply give them double umph to engage them more potently.
Tarot Inspired Questions
Your Jan 12th to Jan 18th 2014 Week
First off, ask yourself these four questions I have modified that were originally penned for buildings by Christian Norberg Schulz:
- How do I stand on the ground?
- How do I reach for the sky?
- How do I extend to the sides?
- How do I open and close?
With the answers or feelings or experiences you received when posing those 4 questions to yourself, I’ve cooked up for a question scenario for you to play around with and dance into the above four questions for each card. See how your weekly card can inform each of the 4 questions. Have fun, and see where the sanctuaries built by these questions can take you this week!
Question asking tips:
~ “What” kinds of questions are often about substance, tangible gigs, the nature of what you want to manifest.
~ “Why” kinds of questions often work with exploring motivations, intents, will, and planning.
~ “How” kinds of questions are often about discerning how to take action, create workability, establish means & methods to implement priorities.
Capricorn: Dec 22 to Jan 19 ~ 5 of Pentacles
- What established inner light do you have that is so big and so there you may miss it at times? …like an inner sun you are so fully accustomed to that you might “overlook” it.. like saying “daytime” which implies the sun though doesn’t necessarily make you think about the sun. What established inner light do you have that is so big and so there you may miss it at times?
- Why do some expectations cause you to lose sight of your established inner light? An active remedy to this may be Christiana C. Gaudet‘s sanctuary of a statement: “Don’t let your emotions dictate how you feel.” Why do some expectations cause you to lose sight of your established inner light?
- How do you respond best from the place of your established inner light?
Aquarius: Jan 20 to Feb 18 ~ 7 of Swords
- What things in your environment tend to be slippery like a greased pig and hide behind blind spots in your thought?
- Why is the Shadow a hiding place for some of the best qualities of your thoughts?
- How do you draw these important thoughts out into the open so you can engage them and bring them to contribute to thriving more in your life?
Pisces: Feb 19 to Mar 20 ~ 2 of Wands
- What little things all together typically present as one big thing for you? What overwhelms you?
- Why do these things tend to group that way?
- How can can you better open up your own air traffic control by not seeing many little things as one big thing?
Aries: Mar 21 to Apr 19 ~ 6 of Cups
- What depletions in your life indicate misspent efforts?
- Why does anything that depletes you continue to magnetize your attention?
- How can you remodel or replace these aspects in your life to reinforce the most reciprocal emotional exchanges you already have in place?
Taurus: Apr 20 to May 20 ~ Queen of Wands
- What occurs in yourself or your life that confirms your energetic clarity in situations?
- Why is your energetic clarity important?
- How can you develop your energetic clarity more full?
Gemini: May 21 – Jun 20 ~ Knight of Wands
- What energetic awakening have you most recently had?
- Why were the new perspectives born of that awakening so poignant in your life?
- How can you revisit that moment of awakening to more fully activate the things you currently have in motion now?
Cancer: Jun 21 – Jul 22 ~ XVII The Star
- What really embraces your celestial groove in ways that openly and evidently amplify your celestial groove in your life?
- Why do some things enhance your celestial groove while other things upset it?
- How can you actively enhance, reinforce, and strengthen your psychic celestial groove muscle?
Leo: Jul 23 to Aug 22 ~ XIII Death
- What things in your life have flowered to full term that you can prune or dead-head like a gardener and direct more energy back to your roots and foliage so to speak to strengthen them?
- Why do some things stick around in your life past their shelf life or ability to fully contribute?
- How do you brighten strongly like a Phoenix arising when your energies are directed to where they most naturally engage?
Virgo: Aug 23 to Sep 22 ~ Knight of Pentacles
- What feature in your life is currently asking you to step off the horse so to speak (vehicle) and go more slowly and attentively and walk along your path?
- Why does changing your pace allow you to more solidly engage the things you need to pay attention to in your life?
- How can you capitalize on this slower pace such that by going slower more things are actually being engaged in a quality way to get things done?
Libra: Sep 23 to Oct 22 ~ 10 of Wands
- What is your most natural, energetic, balance point that you feel almost identically both day and night?
- Why is your most natural, energetic balance point in its current state?
- How can you present all of your energies as clearly and easily and effortlessly as a cockatiel speaks with the non-verbal gesture of its headfeathers?
Scorpio: Oct 23 to Nov 21 ~ 8 of Cups
- What limitless expansive of an emotional plateau in your life gives you the time and opportunity to pause and explore your feelings more deeply in the open?
- Why do places like plateaus accentuate how you keep yourself together and discern things without outside influences prompting you to do so?
- How do you deal with emotions that strike you as Neptunian or express a boundarylessness? (Note: Neptunian and boundarylessness is not to mean there are no boundaries. That would be a problem. Boundarylessness. Open. Expansive. The powerful limits of the super-large that)
Sagittarius: Nov 22 to Dec 21 ~ 10 of Swords
- What aspects key you in to that point when it is time to release thoughts so that you can raise your gaze and hands to fully embrace and breathe in newness in heartfelt ways so you don’t miss windows of opportunity in your life? (existing opportunity, created opportunity, discovered opportunity, renewed opportunity, gifted opportunity)
- Why are opportunities always some of the most important things to act upon and follow through on to develop to fruition?
- How, Why, and in What ways is opportunity present in your life right now that you can reach out and connect with it? How can you stomp stomp stomp and hear your feet on the rock bottom of a memory of the past when you may have been at rock bottom? How can that stomp stomp stomping as you revisit that memory inform show you how strong a place that was to stand… and, then how can what you did then at that time specifically inform you how to proceed with your actions now and as you go forward?
Do these Tarot Inspired Questions effectively contribute to your clarity, and assist you to openly engage your life more fully to your highest good? Please let me know in the comments. Thx!, Jordan
Till next time.
Thanks for visiting Weekly Tarot Inspired Questions
… Clarity through Tarot, the Mystereum way.
Tune in to Jordan’s Inner State Highways internet TV show on PEN, Thursdays at 10p EST, the Paranormal Encounters Network. You can see the archived episodes here. This week, Jan16, I we will have special guest Anita Perez / Luminaria Star is an Accomplished Empathic Spiritual Consultant, with 38 years of experience in Tarot, Divination, Magick, Pagan arts, Sustainable Spirit-based Lifestyle. Tune in for a great Inner State Highways internet TV show! Full chat room and call-ins, too!
“Ride your celestial groove to kick your rut not your butt.” ~ Jordan Hoggard
(c) 2013 Jordan Hoggard
All card images (c) 2010 Jordan Hoggard